Friday, October 12, 2012

Who Shoes!!



It's official. I'm absolutely the best mom ever. Well, at least according to Emmy and that's all that matters.

When we woke up this morning I could hardly stand it, we got straight up and went to see the shoes! Emmy started dancing and proclaimed "FOR ME?!" Her eyes were huge with wonder. My eyes, of course, we not getting teary. We sat down in the floor and I helped her get them on. They're still quite a bit too big so I tightened down the strap and let her go. She danced through the house for half an hour and told all her babies about wearing her "Doca Who and Doca house tews". I thought my heart would explode with pride and joy. I made my little girl the happiest little girl in the world.

It was a great reminder to me that it's not just about me or even just about her. It's about us. We feed off one another whether it's good or bad. Today, it was amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Mommy Is A Nerd. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates