Thursday, January 10, 2013

And When I Already Felt Old Enough....

“When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.”   Mark Twain

Today my little sister turn 21. Do you know what this means?

I am OLD.

Michael took us all to Mary Mack's restaurant for dinner. It was basically pretty divine. I had black eyed peas and cabbage along with chicken fried chicken and gravy. I'm still stuffed and that was almost 3:30 hours ago. They even have all you can eat fresh, hot cinnamon rolls. I blew my diet. Been doing SO good these last couple days too! After we ate, we went back to Michael's for cake and rest for out engorged bodies before we all drove home.




Juniper busted Hannah's lip!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Mommy Is A Nerd. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates