Monday, January 7, 2013

Tired But Happy

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.

I'm tired tonight. This dress I'm making is kicking my butt mentally and physically. The puffy sleeves are HARD and my sciatic nerve is acting up from sitting there trying to figure it out. Today Emmy played a bit to herself and watched me a while so I could get a little work done. This evening Mom and Hannah came to visit and Michael came by shortly to pick up Hannah. Emmy was very happy to see him. Here are pics from today. Really too tired to post more than this... But I must say I do love my job.
Totally took a pic of my hand. Talent, ladies and gents!
Michael is a goofball


Emmy is a goofball too...


But aren't they both too cute??
USE ALL THE PINS!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Mommy Is A Nerd. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates