Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Time Is Precious- So Happy New Year

There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish; The thing is to do as much as you can in the time that you have

 Yeah, yeah, yeah… It's after midnight. I had a hard time getting Em to sleep after she slept in mom's lap from 6-7 tonight though. Now I'm sitting here drinking roobios hot tea out of my Yoda "tea goblet" and eating melted hershey kisses. There goes my diet… ANYWAY!

I decided to take part in the 365 photo project this year. I (Mama Horse) took my first photo tonight as Emmy (Baby Horse) and I were fixing an "EMERGENCY!!!" An emergency involves lots of hammering, flashlights, and taking the screwdriver to the sofa in an attempt to… Until Emmy says stop, actually. That can be a looooooong time. Then, Baby Horse rides on Mama Horse's back to the other side of the room and eats cheese and sleeps until the next emergency. We did this for oh…. 3 hours. My knees have rug burn from crawling around. It was worth it. Here is her grinning, gorgeous face:



I announced my new shop (Mommy Is A Nerd) to my Facebook friends today. I really can't wait, it's going to be so fun. Girls Of Graceful has been very good to me but I'm just not all girly like that. Nerdy, I'm that to the core. I also got my first order and completed by first item for the shop of the year. Here is a pic of Emmy's Valentine's Day skirt:



Nerdy enough? Plaid and an 8-bit heart. How awesome??

Well, now  I'm going to go snuggle in my bed with my girl and read The Night Angel by the light of the flashlight app on my kindle. Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Mommy Is A Nerd. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates