Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's Another Special Day

"There may not be something special in every day, but every day is something special."

Today we just kinda played and snuggled this morning because it was cold. I wasn't feeling so good so I was glad she was content to not run around the house like a mad woman. She kept telling me that she was a "man". She'd kinda cup her chin with her hand and tell me "I'm a man and I'm taking all the toys!"




Nana came and picked her up in the afternoon so they could play a while. I took advantage of this time to sew a bit. Today that mostly meant staring at my cutting board as I attempted to figure out how to make puffy sleeves without a pattern. Three hours I sat there… ANYWAY. I think I've got it now!




After Nana brought Em back home, I shared a chicken salad sandwich with her. Afterwards, I gave her a bath, brushed her teeth, and got her ready for bed. We talked a bit about her day and talked about dogs. At 8:30 she climbed in my lap and asked to nurse. She was asleep in about 5 minutes. I cuddled with her a bit and I laid her down at 9. 
Now that I've written two blog posts, I'm going to sew. Wish me luck because I'm not sure my sanity can handle much more confusion! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Mommy Is A Nerd. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates