Thursday, March 20, 2014

Testing Out Colgate's New Whitening Pen!

I signed up for Influenter and shortly after was eligible for the Influenster VoxBox for the new Colgate Whitening Pen. Was super excited because I had been thinking of trying to whiten my teeth anyway. I had neglected myself a bit in the stresses of the last few years and wanted to wipe it away a bit. The claim for noticeable whitening in two days seemed a little far fetched but I was certainly willing to give it a try.



When I received my box in the mail it contained toothpaste and a toothbrush containing the whitening pen. After reading the easy instructions I brushed my teeth and applied the whitening gel to my teeth. The gel has a slightly minty flavor that's not at all unpleasant. One thing I did notice is that the whitening gel make my lips slightly numb but it didn't last long and wasn't too bad. It did make my lips super soft though!

Not too long, I noticed a big change in my teeth. My smile was whiter and I felt more confident. I had tried Crest Whitening Strips a few years previous and I still cringe at the thought of how sensitive they made my teeth. They also didn't work. I have noticed absolutely no sensitivity or pain from this toothbrush/whitening gel/toothpaste system. Love it!



I think my biggest suggestion would be to not use the whitening gel on an empty stomach. The one time I did I got slightly nauseous.

Really thankful for the chance I was given to try this! Thanks Influenster!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 Mommy Is A Nerd. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates