Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Big Girl Briefs and a Discount Code!


I recently tested a pattern for SergerPepper called Big Girl Briefs. Emmy just took a growth spurt so having a pattern I can just use old t-shirts and knit scraps to make new under pants is a real pleasure!


Some of my favorite things about this pattern are:


  • No serger needed, though it can make it easier
  • Only 7 short lines of stitching needed!
  • Easy to upcycle old clothes and scraps
  • No elastic! (Emmy is allergic)
  • No side seams
  • Regular and high rise waist options
I went to the thrift store and picked up a bunch of cheap shirts, they're in the washer now. I can't wait to make some more tonight!!

Now go snag your copy of this awesome pattern- Etsy Shop or Serger Pepper Shop

Use code:  BIGGIRLDISCOUNT20

And get a 20% discount! The code is good until Friday, June 27th, 2014.

Happy stitching!

1 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth!
    Only 7 seams??? This is interesting! I didn't count them! Can't wait to see your next ones!... my daughter today decided to go to school wearing a skirt (so "her fiends can see my undies"... mmmh, not sure if it's good LOL)
    Hugs from Italy, it's been a pleasure having you in the crew, I'd love to keep you there ��

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright 2012 Mommy Is A Nerd. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates